Starting off May with Shabbat, Allie and the Mustangs!
Allie was the Shabbat helper!
More soccer for Jake!
Allie and I went to support a friends' business launch and were so excited (well, one of us) to see there was facepainting!
Sunday night impromptu swimming and dinner at the Paterson's with the Ramatis and Chitres.
Allie and Bubba had a dinner date while Alex and I went on a date with Jake to see Guardians of the Galaxy!
Last weekend of soccer with Lonestar!
2 games in one day, with a tea party in between made for a busy but fun Saturday!
I'm ready for my close-up!
At friend, Layla's sweet tea party!
Wrapping up the season after the final game!
I had a lovely Mother's Day thanks to Alex, Bubba and the kiddos! After these fantastic Mother's Day gifts we went to breakfast at Snooze! I've been wanting to try for almost a year and it was worth the wait. Well, it was worth Alex's wait. He went an hour ahead of us to wait for the table, good hubby!
From Jake
From Allie
Alex was lucky enough to have lunch with this handsome guy!
All year long, the Mustang class raised money for Cystic Fibrosis. They had a ceremony to hand over their big check to the local chapter of the organization! Love watching tzedakah being instilled into these little philanthropists!
That same day we said, "see you later" to Bubba! As he escapes the hot Texas summer for a much more civilized Summer and Fall in Eugene.
This year for the first time, Jake took the Texas standardized testing. He said it was easy despite the extreme nervousness that the whole grade was feeling! I don't know his grades but the whole 3rd Grade scored 95% on reading and 96% on math!
Below, a little meditation pre-testing!
Love Hill Elementary!
Post-testing they did a ton of fun activities (and not a ton of learning) and had a blast closing out the school year!
Allie's graduation from ECP!
I felt like we were graduation as well after 8 years of having a kid at the ECP.


Jake tried out for select soccer with a new club, the River City Rangers and after 3 days of try-outs was asked to join the
The last day of school!
This was the BEST year!
Jake's teachers were amazing and he grew so much, mentally and physically!
Allie's Mustang class was the best had the best teacher we've had at the ECP in Ms. Leslie. After being unsure about which class she should be in, we made the 100% right choice.















































No comments:
Post a Comment