Jake has been great with Allie but it is important to us that he also have special time with both mommy and daddy. So Jake and Daddy headed out to the pumpkin patch with Alex's friend Brian and his daughter Lilly. Lilly is the older woman in Jake's life, she just turned 5!
Brian and Lilly came to meet Allie first before heading out to Marble Falls.
After my last post we had a visit from Auntie Rachel and Uncle Warren. Rachel came in for a few days before Warren joined us. It was great to have a few extra days with my sister. Rachel can give Allie some good tips about being a little sister.
It is also wonderful to have a very generous sister who works for Gap and gets a discount. Auntie Rachel and I went on a nice shopping spree for Jake and Allie. The owls were one of the little fashionista's new items.
Rachel and I went to Shabbat at Jake's school. It also happened to be PJ day as well. Later in the day the Whales had a pajama party with the Bunny class.

It's a good thing we all like red!
Since being with Alex, the Dawgs have only beaten Florida three times -2004 when we got married, 2007 when Jake was born and now in 2011 with Allie's birth. Someone needs to tell the coach that he's going to need to learn how to beat them without us celebrating a major life changing event and/or having a baby.After we took Warren and Rachel to the airport, Allie and I tried out baby yoga. While it was super cute to have her there, she spent most of the time nursing or wanting to be held. She may have to wait until she can do down-dog on her own and I'll stick with my normal classes.
Jake was set on being Simba from the Lion King from the start! Allie's costume was a little more last minute so we decided to stay in the jungle cat family.

Above our first picture as a family of four! Bubba arrived just in time to take the picture and to join us for trick-or-treating in our neighborhood. He's in Bubba heaven!
Bubba is in town for the month of November to help out and spend time with Jake and Allie. I think he (and we) are pretty happy about it.
I'm trying make the most of my time off and do things that working full-time gets in the way of. So Bubba, Allie and I tagged along on Jake's field trip to a garden store here called The Natural Gardner.


These pictures were taken a few weeks ago but I had to show off the adorable blanket that our family friend Marylyn made for Allie. What a difference a few weeks make, she looks so different now.
No comments:
Post a Comment