Schools out for summer!
What a difference a year makes!
For Jake's last day of school, Ms. Weinberg planned a pirate day complete with a treasure hunt! Jake trying on his costume the night before!
![]() |
| Freakishly long tongue! |
Jake went ice skating for the first time thanks to his friend Adeline's birthday party! I told Jake ahead of time how cold it would be in the rink but he wouldn't put pants on! He was shivering and turning blue by the end but he still loved it!
Allie and I had a mani/pedi date with her friend Livi and her mom Stephanie. It was Livi's first time at the nail salon so Allie showed her the ropes and let her friend pick the pink kitty cat chair (a big deal for the queen of pink.)
Super Sisters! Allie & the birthday girl's sister!
Flash & Super Girl put there climbing skills to good use!
Superheroes get hungry too!
When we moved here at the beginning of June 5 years ago (I can't believe it) it was one of the hottest summers on record (seconded by the summer when I was pregnant with Allie) but this June has been amazing with no 100 degree days! That said, nothing wrong with cooling off with a Popsicle!
Camp is in full swing and Allie's been an adventurer and is now learning all about transportation plus lots time for splash and fun stuff that results in a happy but filthy child at the end of the day!
Just doing a little camping with my friend Mila
I'm sure this was super fun but did they have to put
glitter in the shaving cream?
Our next weekend started out with dinner at Allie's "boyfriend" Josh's house and to meet the newest member of the Johnson family, baby girl Kendall.
That night, Jake had a sleepover at Bubba's house and the next morning they met us for brunch to celebrate Father's Day. I felt so lucky to celebrate it with the two most important dad's in my life!
Following Father's Day we had Mimi Day(s)! Allie and Jake were SO excited when Mimi came to pick them up from school!
![]() |
| Happy Allie & Mimi waiting to pick up Jake! |
![]() |
| I'm going to fly with my wings! |
![]() |
| Alex and I stopped a William Chris winery on the way. Lovely views. |
Wine Tour - Stop 1!
Our 2nd and favorite stop, Santa Maria Cellars!
And check out that pour! That is one full glass!
Somewhere around stop 4 or 5?
These ladybug ladies enjoying a lazy morning at home!
![]() |
| At Kerby Lane |
On my birthday I got the most beautiful bouquet of hydrangea and irises (& didn't snap a picture) from Alex and someone else got her first bouquet or flowers too!
Despite my initial protests that I didn't want to have a 40th birthday party, I'm so glad that Alex pushed me to do so! He went all out and planned an amazing party! Plus the most amazing party favors ever!
Despite my initial protests that I didn't want to have a 40th birthday party, I'm so glad that Alex pushed me to do so! He went all out and planned an amazing party! Plus the most amazing party favors ever!
Apparently I wasn't the only one celebrating a birthday. We were happy to join the birthday fun for our good buddy Dean's birthday on Saturday afternoon.
And then Jake and I headed out on Sunday to Zev's birthday party on Sunday!
Finally, to end a fabulous birthday week and a very fun June we enjoyed a glass of the Becca Birthday Reserve!

















































No comments:
Post a Comment