Saturday, December 1, 2012

Nice November

November is one of our most favorite months and in addition to celebrating the most wonderful 5 year old I know, we had a great month!

I can still remember going with my mom to vote and was excited to take Jake with me when I went to vote.


The Force was with us. Good thing since the lines were long!
At school they spent a lot of time talking about the election and at the end of the unit they voted for two cartoon characters for president.

Waiting to vote!
I voted!
The whole class in front of the White House.
We started the weekend off with Jake's friend Levi's birthday party and then met up with Alex and Allie for lunch and some shopping.


Lovey lunch!
After lunch we ran some errands and did some shopping. While Jake and Alex looked at super heroes and ninjas, Allie and I checked out the accessories.




We had a fun time out but perhaps it was too much for Allie who rarely melts down. It was either that or she didn't like my hairstyle choices.



On Sunday we headed out for a family walk and to spend some time at the playground! I love these walks.

Allie is obsessed with the slide! She loves it!


It was a family fun weekend and we have so much fun together. But it was time to wrap up the weekend getting ready to start the week. And for as together as I mostly am, sometimes I miss a step (or a sock) or two.


The little monkey princess is finally ready for bed!
The best thing about November is Jake's birthday and this one was a big one. Birthday's deserve their own blog entry so see all about the little man's birthday festivities here.

It hasn't exactly been cold but we had a few cold mornings (back to the 70s by the afternoon) so I was able to dress up my doll like it actually was November!


Alex attended Jake's Thanksgiving feast and had a great time with our favorite little turkey.

The little turkey!

We headed to Houston for Thanksgiving with the Vivier Family and Noonie and Papa. The cousin love was out of control and neither Allie nor Jake were lacking love and attention! It was a great holiday even with the great turkey debate of 2012 (maybe that's where Ken & Loretta were during the pictures).

Cuddles and silliness with Pippi!


Cuddles with Godmommy!
Jake is in heaven with his big cousins!
Josh, Jake and lots of football
Wow...they even let a parent hold her. 
I have to thank my wonderful babysitter for the weekend! Allie and Jake never left Talia's side or maybe it was vice versa, regardless it was adorable and super sweet! 



 
We came back from Houston ready for some Saturday football. We all headed to The Tavern for the Georgia v. Georgia Tech game and Georgia is headed to the SEC Championship Game and hopefully to Miami for the National Championship! The Ducks were so close to the "Natty" and although we killed Oregon State, Stanford got in the way of our trip for Miami. Looks like we're heading to the Fiesta Bowl which is pretty awesome too!

Look at that sweet daddy-daughter love
UGA Pez!!!

UGA nesting dolls found by an Austin Dawg in Russia!
Go Dawgs beat Bama!

No comments:

Post a Comment